Win a hot tub for an entire month! Get ready to unwind, rejuvenate, and create unforgettable memories with friends and family this Summer in the comfort of your own garden.
Imagine having your very own hot tub oasis for an entire month! Our grand prize winner will enjoy a month-long rental of a 13 amp 5 seater hot tub (pictured here), starting on Monday 14th August
The prize includes the hire of the hot tub, a chemical care pack, two-tier steps, an insulated cover, delivery (within 20 miles of PO20 7LW), installation, detailed handover, and collection.
The perfect way to spend the summer holidays. Or a trial to see if owning a hot tub is something you need in your life.
How to Enter:
Simply follow the steps below for a chance to win a hot tub for an entire month:
Follow us: Stay connected with us by following our page(s). We’ll keep you in the loop with all the exciting updates, promotions, and special events.
Share the Love: Spread the word about our competition by sharing the giveaway post with your friends, family, and fellow hot tub enthusiasts. The more you share, the higher your chances of winning this hot tub experience.
Receive 5% Discount on all Hot Tubs and Swim Spas
The prize winner will need:
- A flat level base for the spa at least 2m x 2m (patio, concrete base, compacted and levelled type 1)
- An outdoor power supply/socket (preferably on its own feed from their consumer unit)
- An outdoor tap near the hot tub location
- Minimum side access of 1m for the spa to travel down to the spa location
Social Media Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to HD Living Group whose Instagram handle is @hdliving.group and Facebook page is @HD Living Group The “Prize” refers to one month of 5 seater hot tub, including delivery, installation, collection and chemicals. The rental period will start from Monday 14th August.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 6pm on Monday 31st July. One (1) winner in Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) will be selected at random by Friday 4th August and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram and/or Facebook are open only to residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland). One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across both platforms.
- No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by liking the giveaway post and sharing it to their story and following the @thekellyfitzgibbonsfoundation profile. To enter the competition on Facebook each entrant must follow the Facebook page @The Kelly Fitzgibbons Foundation and like and share the giveaway post (public).
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram or Facebook, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.